A new chapter begins
The next game of the Vampires Dawn series will unite the story of Vampires Dawn – Reign of Blood and Vampires Dawn – Deceit of Heretics, and brings the yet unfinished story about Vince, Lara, Ayrene and Romus to an end. What will happen when those four vampires run into Valnar, Asgar and Alaine?
News vom 28.02.2013
A thousand thanks to all the supporters! Unfortunately, the required sum wasn’t reached. But this is not the end! As soon as Kickstarter opens the doors for german project starters, we’ll be back with more screens, concepts and videos! If you’re still interested in Vampires Dawn 3, then please enter your email at the Infomail-Newsletter and you’ll get informed when the second Crowdfunding on Kickstarter starts.
All pledgers now got their money back.
The main features of “Vampires Dawn – The Crimson Realm” are as follows:
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac and iOS (iPad, iPhone)
- Modern high-resolution 2D graphics with particle effects and smooth animations
- Over 30 hours of gameplay for the main story; even longer with all the side quests and optional dungeons
- Completely new music in MP3 quality (examples in the Vampires Dawn Player)
- Battle Systems like the SNES classic “Chrono Trigger” supplemented with status-effects and combos
- Free saving
- Hundreds of new locations, items, spells, weapons, skills and quests
- Knowledge of the previous games not necessary, as all relevant story elements will be implemented in the next game
- Main characters: Asgar, Alaine, Vince, Lara, Romus, Manok und Ayrene
- Language: English and German
- Several levels of difficulty
- Filled with black humor and bloody scenes
Important: If the required sum isn’t reached by 02-28-2013, everybody will get their money back (see also the Crowdfunding FAQ)
The first 100 supporters will get a special ingame equipment at the start of the game!
And these are the rewards for your support:
- 5 Euro or more (Level 1):
Access to the supporter area in the Vampires Dawn Bulletin Board + Exclusive demo versions
- 12 Euro or more (Level 2):
Everything from Level 1 + Full version after complementation (for Windows/Mac)
- 20 Euro or more (Level 3):
Everything from Level 1 + Special-Full version (Supporter-Edition) with additional content, quests, places and items (for Windows/Mac).
- 40 Euro or more(Level 4):
Everything from Level 3 + Entry in the credits at the end of the game + Exclusive digital artwork with autographs from the team + Booktitel in the game
- 100 Euro or more (Level 5):
Everything from Level 4 + Publish your own 300 characters message on a pin board in the game + item name in the game
- 250 Euro or more (Level 6):
Everything from Level 5 + Become a character in the game + Exclusive digital artwork with autographs from the team + Entry in the credits at the beginning of the game
You’ll find explanations of all rewards in the Crowdfunding FAQ.
Work in Progress (#1)
Video Teaser 1
Video Teaser 2